Monday, April 8, 2013

Mister Rick Warren.... I am SORRY

Yesterday, Pastor Rick Warrens Son committed suicide.

my heart, and sympathy goes out to the family.

I have NOTHING but sympathy in my mind for this man, on the untimely death of his son.
I can ONLY IMAGINE how he feels today, right now... the guilt he MUST be feeling... the second guessing of his every move...

"should i have done this"  
"COULD i have done that"...

should have
would have'
COULD have
I done something better...


I DONT know...

but me,
PERSONALLY

I only have the biggest hug to give him... it is a GREAT loss for Mr Rick,,and his family...

and i Do NOT want to cheapen it

this is a MESSAGE TO any ATHIEST, LIBERAL, PROGRESSIVE, shithead ON THE BOARDS...

and, most ESPECIALLY to anyone who calls themselves a christian



               IF YOUR MESSAGE IS LESS THAN SYMPATHY....


                   SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!


(and this goes for the christians too)

some of the worst nastiness was on the WND (a christian website) forums...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/vitriol-infests-warren-family-suicide-grief/?cat_orig=faith



/FRELL, dont you listen to what your Christ Told you???




No comments:

Post a Comment